SODA Objects prides itself on the many services it can provide outside of just selling nice things, one of these services is door to door delivery – both Interstate within Australia and International. There is no limit to what can be delivered, so if something is of interest please use our shipping quote function. We will receive your request by email and have a quote back to you within 24 hours. If for any reason we expect delays, you will be notified. While you wait for our quote, the item will be placed on hold so you don’t miss out. Delivery methods range from door to door drivers, Auspost, Pack & Send, railway containers or personal drop offs by one of our team.
Delivery times are not standard and are based on the specific delivery requirement of each sale. Delivery times will be quoted as an approximation and may change outside of SODA Objects control.
Lastly, if you have your own method of delivery, we would be happy to coordinate direct with the carrier and in accordance with the collection policy below.
SODA’s product range consists of items that have had previous lives – be it smooth or turbulent. For this reason, there’s very regularly signs of age that’s consistent with design that dates back as early as the 1920’s. Due to this, you will see a note on all pre-owned products that describes the condition of the item. All items are sold “as is”. It’s extremely important that all of this is taken into consideration as we do not offer cash refunds for any reason, other than the product being different to what was advertised or agreed upon. Please consider this when making a choice on an item and feel free to ask any questions to assist in making your final decision. If, within 7 days of receipt, the item is not fit for purpose based on your requirements, we are open to return of the item for store credit only. To be eligible, the item must be returned within seven business days from receipt, at the buyers expense, and in the condition that it was despatched in. Any damage to the item will void this offer.
All online payments are processed using the Square POS system that accepts all major credit cards. If another form of payment is preferred such as EFT, direct bank deposit, cash or other, please send us an email or call and we would be happy to assist.
At times we will offer items that cosmetically and or structurally have passed their used by date but still retain a high level of potential if refurbished. As these processes of refurbishment are often costly and at times cannot be reversed; we insist that any fabric, colour or form changes are made and approved by you using a physical swatch, sample or in a form change using a detailed schematic. All items that have been restored in a bespoke manner based on your direction and sign off are final, and are not eligible for any refund or return for store credit.
When ‘store pick-up’ or when ‘your own delivery method’ is selected, collection must take place within 6 weeks of the final payment. After 6 weeks, a storage charge may apply if other arrangements have not been made. As you will imagine, storage space for a business like ours is extremely valuable, however we can be flexible, please just ask. If non collection has occurred, items will be auctioned off via public auction, in accordance with the ACCC.
1. We respect your privacy (a) SODA Objects respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information. (b) “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information (a) SODA Objects will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms. (b) You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support. (c) Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
4. Use of your personal information (a) SODA Objects may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs. (b) SODA Objects may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
7. Access to your personal information (a) You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (b) We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy (a) If you have any complaints about our privacy practises, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 1 Rosetta St, West Croydon, South Australia, 5008. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Full Name: Sam McLaren
Date: 29th June 2021